Job title: Window Cleaning Technician
Company: Premiere Building Maintenance
Job description: Premiere Building Maintenance
Window Cleaning Technician
The Window Cleaner is responsible for the general cleanliness and maintenance of all interior and exterior windows for their assigned contract.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Follow all company and OSHA safety policies and procedures without exception
- Clean interior and exterior windows using industry standards techniques and equipment
- Clean window ledges
- High dusting
- Pressure/Power washing exterior walls, brick, siding, concrete, etc.
- Proper use of assist equipment such as poles, lifts and ladders when needed and where appropriate
- Ability to work outdoors in all weather, year round
- Ability to work at height and climb a ladder up to 32 feet, and work at additional heights with the use of aerial lifts and other height assist equipment
- Ability to understand verbal and written instructions
- Ability to organize assigned tasks for completion, alone or with co-workers
- May be required complete some paperwork or reports
- Additional duties may be assigned depending on business needs
- High school diploma or GED preferred but not required
- Driver license with clean driving record
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- 1-3 years’ previous window cleaning experience is required
- Willing and able to receive any certifications required by our customer
- Must be able to lift 75 pounds, push, pull and carry a variety of tools, equipment, and supplies. Requires good physical coordination and stamina
- Must be able to work steadily for 8-10 hours per day with a mandatory meal break
- Must be able to stand, walk, kneel, stoop, reach, climb, and lift
- Work will in both indoors and outdoors year-round, must be willing and able to work occasionally in all weather conditions.
- Must maintain a clean and safe work area
- Must wear appropriate PPE (personal protective equipment)
Location: Nashville, TN
Job date: Mon, 20 Sep 2021 07:04:57 GMT
Apply for the job now!