Job title: Walmart, Coordinator
Job description: In this role you will be responsible for:
- Assisting team leader with various ad hoc projects, as directed
- Maintaining Cosmetics and Hair Color ECRM process, including item and display set up to assist the team sales analysts.
- Maintaining the office administration duties as needed
- Assisting the team to research and resolve financial deductions.
- Assisting on various analytical projects, as needed
- Maintain team calendars and team meetings weekly, monthly and quarterly
- Coordinating various internal and external (with CVS) meetings
- Planning team activities, outings and events
- Manually track all the competitive weekly ads and document in one organized source at the beginning of each week
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
We’d love to see candidates who have:
- Strong MS Office Skills – proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Outlook
- Ability to learn and become proficient with all applications as related to the role including: ECRM, Infotracs, Web collage, Nielsen and any new applications required for the job.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and juggle many projects simultaneously.
- Ability to interface and collaborate with all levels of management.
- Entry level-3 years of field sales or buyer experience; retail sales, account management, broker management or distributor management experience preferred; proficient computer skills including Microsoft Excel, Nielsen, CMG and ECRM.
- 4 year College Degree preferred.
- Eager, Can-Do! Attitude. Team Players are required.
- Innate interest/passion for Beauty products and category
WHAT WE OFFER
Great team environment that balances a work hard, play hard mentality. Creative thinking, broad scope of opinions and ability to drive change is encouraged! The team is a tight knit and works closely together, regardless of their direct brand responsibility when collective thoughts are needed/requested.
Location: Bentonville, AR
Job date: Fri, 24 Sep 2021 22:11:07 GMT
Apply for the job now!