You can make the best ever vegan poke bowl recipe with juicy, pink cubes of watermelon, savory marinated tofu, quinoa, and crisp veggies! This flavor-packed Vegan Poke Bowl with Watermelon, Quinoa and Tofu is packed with protein, fiber, vitamins, and minerals, making it great for a healthy, satisfying meal, meal prep, and even entertaining. Just create all of the components, then let everyone create their own bowl the way the like it. In this fresh and light recipe, soy marinated tofu cubes, ginger-spiced watermelon squares, crispy cooked quinoa, and fresh veggies come together to create a gluten-free, delicious, and healthy plant-based bowl you won’t be able to resist. The poke bowl calorie level is light, too, with only 320 calories for a whole meal-sized bowl.
What is a poke bowl?
A poke bowl is a classic Hawaiian-inspired dish featuring raw fish, with fresh, crisp veggie additions and rice, and it’s a very hot trend now. But did you know that you can skip the fish and make a completely plant-based version of “poke”, starring pink cubes of watermelon? Yes! That’s the beauty of this easy, delicious vegan poke bowl recipe.
Vegan Poke Bowl Ingredients
This light and lovely recipe features the following ingredients:
- Salad greens
- Bell peppers
- Green onions
- Lime juice
- Agave syrup
- Sesame oil
- Soy sauce
- Rice vinegar
Create your own vegan poke bowl recipe with delicious, juicy, pink cubes of watermelon, marinated tofu, quinoa, and crunchy veggies.
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon agave syrup
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce, gluten-free
- 1 teaspoon
- 1 teaspoon fresh grated
- ½ small , finely diced
- 4 cups cubed fresh watermelon
- 2 cups cooked , chilled
- 4 cups salad greens, chopped
- 4 radishes, finely sliced
- 1 , thinly sliced
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- 3 tablespoons reserved poke watermelon marinade
- 2 tablespoons reserved tofu marinade
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- Make marinated tofu by adding soy sauce, sesame oil, lemon juice, and agave syrup to the bottom of a 2-cup . Mix to combine. Add cubes of tofu, mix gently, cover, and chill for about 1 hour, turning tofu to marinate evenly once during this period.
- Make poke watermelon by adding lime juice, agave syrup, soy sauce, sriracha sauce, ginger, and jalapeno into the bottom of a one-quart, flat dish. Mix well to combine. Add watermelon cubes, mix gently, cover, and chill for about 1 hour, turning watermelon to marinate evenly once during this period.
- While tofu and watermelon are marinating, prepare salad ingredients.
- When tofu and watermelon are done marinating, remove from marinate, reserving liquid.
- Make a vinaigrette by whisking together 3 tablespoons reserved poke watermelon marinade, 2 tablespoons reserved tofu marinade, and 1 tablespoon sesame oil together in a small dish.
- Assemble each of 4 bowls as follows:
• Line each bowl with 1 cup lettuce
• Arrange 1 cup of the drained poke watermelon
• Arrange ¼ of the drained tofu
• Arrange ½ cup cooked, chilled quinoa
• Arrange 1 sliced radish
• Arrange ¼ of the sliced bell pepper
• Drizzle 1 ½ tablespoons vinaigrette over the top of each bowl.
• Sprinkle with ¼ of the green onions, mint, and cilantro.
- Serve immediately.
- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Category: Entree
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 320
- Sugar: 14 g
- Sodium: 368 mg
- Fat: 13 g
- Saturated Fat: 2 g
- Carbohydrates: 41 g
- Fiber: 6 g
- Protein: 14 g
Keywords: vegan poke bowl, healthy poke bowl, easy poke bowl, vegetarian poke bowl
For other plant-based bowls, check out:
This post may contain affiliate links. For more information click here.