Job title: Sup, CustCare – Enterprise/Govt
Company: MSC Industrial Supply
Job description: Build a better career with MSC.
Serving customer and community starts with the very best people doing their very best work. That is precisely what we have at MSC Industrial Supply Co., a leading North American distributor of metalworking and maintenance, repair, and operations (MRO) products and services. Watch to find out why you should work at MSC and join us as we continue to build a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Requisition ID : 8161
Employment Type : Full Time
Job Category : Customer Care / Contact Centre
Work Location : Reno, NV (Whse)
State or Province : Nevada (US-NV)
Potential Work Location : United States : Nevada : Reno
BRIEF POSITION SUMMARY:
The Representative, Customer Care – Enterprise /Government is responsible for customer interactions including inbound phone calls, emails, Web and EDI orders, chat, and 3rd party procurement portals. These representatives interact with MSC customers for the purpose of quoting, selling and servicing MSC’s largest National Account and Government customers in accordance with MSC’s Customer Care contractual standards.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Processes electronically generated orders, quote requests, customer service inbound phone calls, email and chat inquiries for MSC’s large Enterprise / Government customers.
- Assists customers and other team members with basic customer technical issues, product knowledge, order processing gaps while also resolving all customer service concerns.
- Interacts with National Account and Government Account Managers in order to promote MSC’s sales related solutions, account retention and revenue generation strategies.
- Communicates customer concerns to management ensuring the most effective problem resolution.
- Utilizes 3rd party purchasing portals. Works with the Credit and ITB2B Teams to ensure customers’ orders are being processed and invoice rejections are minimized.
- Remains up to date with all Enterprise / Government functions and resources in order to service the customers on all new resources when required.
- Builds internal and external customer relationships for the purpose of enhancing customer satisfaction while also improving sales and quoting opportunities.
- Takes ownership with difficult customer service issues while resolving in a timely manner.
- Drives the MSC Culture in the department and throughout the company to ensure fulfillment of MSC’s vision and unity of purpose.
- Participates in special projects and performs additional duties as required.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
q Possess a high school diploma or equivalent required.
*INDICATES ESSENTIAL DUTIES
To perform this job successfully an associate must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of knowledge, experience level and abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
q Excellent customer service skills required.
q Demonstrated sales skills required.
q Proficiency in systems used by the Representative, Customer Care – Omnichannel role, such as as/400, Oceana and the MSC website required.
q Excellent communication skills required including the ability to speak and write standard business English required.
q Bilingual ability (Spanish or French) desired.
q General knowledge of the industrial supply industry desired.
q Demonstrates acceptable proficiency in all MSC’s required competencies:
· Customer Focus
· Decision Quality
· Drives Collaboration
· Develops Talent
· Communicates Effectively
· Instills Trust
People. Collaboration. Insight. That’s how you build something that works.
Built on a foundation of trust, MSC works side by side with our customers to help them drive business results. With more than one million product offerings and 75+ years of experience across industries, MSC strives to help our customers achieve greater productivity, profitability, and growth through inventory management and other innovative supply chain solutions.
We care about our associates and have programs in place to help our 6,500+ team members achieve their potential. When you join our team, you will receive rewards and recognition for your contributions, training and professional development opportunities, as well as a variety of benefits to support you and your family’s health, well-being, and financial future.
If you are inspired to learn, take risks, and succeed as a team, you can build a better career at MSC.
Equal Opportunity Statement
At MSC, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all qualified applicants and our associates without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or any category protected by applicable law.
Location: Reno, NV
Job date: Tue, 31 Aug 2021 22:51:30 GMT
Apply for the job now!