Job title: Sr. Manager, SEO
Company: LQ Digital
Job description: LQ Digital is performance marketing agency with a single mission: To help brands grow by acquiring their best customers.
The company is $50M+ in revenue and is profitable. It’s backed by private equity firm Housatonic Partners. LQ Digital has been in business for over 13 years and is headquartered in Oakland, CA with offices in Albuquerque, NM, Austin, TX, and Shelton, CT.
Why LQ is outstanding at what it does: the company thinks less like marketers and more like economists, driving hard against unit economics and aligning itself with pay for performance models. It’s also sits on a trove of data, which helps guide better business decisions, benchmarks performance and refines lifetime value (LTV) model.
As consumers become increasingly mobile and connected, every business is turning to digital channels to acquire new customers more effectively. Of the $83 billion spent on digital this year, Google and Facebook account for 60 cents of every dollar. The result? Massive investment, overabundant data and rising expectations for better results.
LQ Digital is a customer acquisition company with a simple goal:
To help brands win more profitable customers digitally.
We provide digital media services to acquire customers and contact center services to ensure conversion. LQ works with large enterprises like USAA, McAfee, The Home Depot, Penny Mac and other leading B2C brands to basically run the entire end-to-end process of ‘manufacturing’ a new customer.
Why LQ is outstanding at what it does: the company thinks less like marketers and more like economists, driving hard against unit economics and aligning itself with pay for performance models. It also sits on a trove of data, which helps guide better business decisions, benchmarks performance and refines lifetime value (LTV) models.
The company is $50M+ in revenue and is profitable. It’s backed by private equity firm Housatonic Partners. LQ Digital is Headquartered in Oakland, CA with offices in Austin, Texas and Shelton, CT.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- As the Sr. SEO Manager, you will work closely with our SEO Director to assist LQ clients with optimizing their websites and overall SEO performance per client business goals. You will take responsibility for managing customer accounts related to SEO, conduct SEO analysis and provide data-backed recommendations. This role will also have a significant analyst aspect, and will own all reporting for the SEO client portfolio, as well as any additional analytics-based SEO client needs, such as Google Tag Manager support, specialized page tracking via Google Analytics, etc. This is a great opportunity to get in on a growing SEO program, level-up your SEO knowledge and skills, and have direct impact on how the SEO program takes shape.
- Manage SEO customer accounts as needed, including setting strategy, conducting audits, conducting keyword research, setting regular client meetings, providing ongoing SEO recommendations and assist clients with implementation.
- Conduct competitive research on clients’ competitors with regards to SEO.
- Conduct keyword research and develop target keyword lists.
- Own all client reporting and analytics support for the SEO client portfolio, including benchmarking and tracking reports to customers on SEO positions, traffic, conversions and other metrics.
- Collaborate and coordinate across the LQ team where other client services are needed.
- Keep current with SEO industry trends and provide authoritative knowledge and advice to clients.
- Provide mentorship and training for customers as needed.
- You have a minimum of 3 years of diverse SEO experience, ideally at an agency owning enterprise-level client accounts.
- Strong project management and customer relationship skills. You’re comfortable speaking and presenting to clients whether on a call or face-to-face.
- You are a strategic thinker who is a master at Google Analytics, Excel and Google Tag Manager and their use in tracking and measuring SEO success. Experience with Adobe Analytics is a plus.
- Experienced at monitoring, identifying, and improving SEO performance with industry standard SEO tools, such as SEMrush, Screaming Frog, Ahrefs, Google Search Console and others.
- Solid Word and PPT skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, and experience working with cross functional teams both within and between organizations.
- Ability to be self-directed, highly motivated and maintain a sense of urgency. You don’t require a lot of structure or monitoring to get your work done on time.
Nice to Haves:
- Familiarity with international SEO, as well as keyword research and SEO optimization for foreign languages.
- Video and
SEO experience. * Knowledge of paid search (PPC) search marketing programs and techniques
TRUTH Has confidence in their convictions, can drive direction out of ambiguity and is excited by the challenge of questioning the status quo to get more out of marketing campaigns. Leverages data to find the truth and demonstrate insights.
HUSTLE This individual knows what hard work looks like and isn’t afraid to put in the extra mile to crush a goal.
PRIDE Is proud of the results delivered for clients and knows they are different than most teams. This is done without arrogance and in collaboration.
OWNERSHIP Knows how to create urgency for both clients and team members, with enthusiasm and straight talk-whatever the situation dictates. Wants to learn fast and find the next winner.
CURIOUS This individual is curious about the latest trends in digital marketing. We are looking for an incessant questioner, who is always looking for ways to improve a user experience.
TEAM PLAYER Works collaboratively across departments to turn ideas into action. Be a true team player with the ability to have fun!
Location: Seattle, WA
Job date: Sun, 12 Sep 2021 07:17:32 GMT
Apply for the job now!