Job title: Software Engineer
Company: World Centric
Job description: World Centric is a highly mission driven company that seeks to have a meaningful impact on people and planet through our compostable products and the donation of 25% of profits to the most vulnerable in the world. If you decide that the role below could be a great fit for you, please be sure to include a cover letter detailing your interest in working for World Centric. For more information on working and life at World Centric, please visit our website .
To support our growing business and relationships with customers, suppliers, and 3rd party logistics providers, we are looking for Software Engineer to be part our technology team to play a key role on our Engineering & Integrations team and accelerate the business process improvements and Supply Chain integrations using EDI X12 Standards, API’s, REST or SOAP.
We require all of our Systems Integrations Engineers:
- Apply standard development methods covering the full development lifecycle (project preparation, analysis, design, development, testing, deployment, and support) to ensure solution quality.
- Design reusable assets, components, standards, frameworks, and processes to support and facilitate API and integration projects.
- Develop scalable integrations, connectors and development tools that work with REST APIs, flat files, and other protocols such as EDI and data formats such as JSON, XML, CSV and other file formats, as well as mapping between them.
- Define systems integrations, design patterns and development standards to support cross-functional, multi-system solutions that scale and are flexible to meet current and future needs of the organization.
- Collaborate with our vendors, customers, Warehouses, and various cross functional teams to define and determine integration requirements.
- Integrate and automate the transaction and information flow between World Centric and our Customers, Suppliers and 3rd Party logistics using EDI X12 Standards.
- Design, develop, test, and deploy integration solutions between Cloud applications like NetSuite using Dell Boomi or utilizing third party services/platforms like B2B Gateway or Connexiom or other open-source technologies.
- Research, analyze, and recommend solutions to potential interface problems.
- Participate in requirements, design, and development reviews.
- Administer and Support Integration Platform like Dell Boomi, NetSuite etc.
- Test and verify that EDI solutions are performing according to standard.
- Assist in analysis and identification of process improvement and propose solutions for more efficient processing.
- Provide ongoing operational support as necessary for the integrations, post-production support for customers & internal stakeholders. Identify, investigate, and resolve Integration or EDI transaction errors or other issues.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent 5+ years experience building integration solutions
- Build interfaces using SOAP/REST/JSON/XML or other integration technologies.
- Knowledge of File transfer protocols like SFTP, FTPS, AS2 etc.
Nice to have or some familiarity with below:
- Cloud applications like NetSuite.
- Integration Platforms like Dell Boomi
- Project Management & Help Desk: Jira, Service Desk & Confluence
- Code Repositories like GitHub.
We are not offering relocation or visa sponsorship for this position and it’s expected to work occasionally out of our corporate office in Rohnert Park.
World Centric welcomes applicants from all backgrounds and aims to find the people who not only meet the requirements of the job but also contribute to the culture in a way that recognizes our efforts towards the overall wellbeing of people and planet.
We offer a highly competitive benefits package with full health benefits, generous PTO, and flexible remote working policy
Location: Rohnert Park, CA
Job date: Mon, 20 Sep 2021 07:35:58 GMT
Apply for the job now!