Job title: Senior Software Engineer – FLEXIBLE WORK FROM HOME SCHEDULES AVAILABLE
Company: Net Pay Advance Inc
Job description: Category Information Technology
Work Schedule Monday – Friday
JOB TITLE: Senior Software Engineer – FLEXIBLE WORK FROM HOME SCHEDULES AVAILABLE!
REPORTS TO: Director of Technology
JOB PURPOSE: Our Software Engineers design, analyze and build applications, middleware, and databases for a variety of departments, including finance, operations, compliance, marketing and technology.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Contribute to the software design process by studying information needs; conferring with users; determining feasibility; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; learning and incorporating new technology; making improvement suggestions
- Develop high-quality software design and architecture by producing clean, commented, tested, efficient code
- Test, debug and fix code
- Configure systems and deploy code
- Respond to issue and bug reports in a timely fashion
- Update job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Protect company and customer data by keeping information confidential
- 5+ years’ experience and demonstrated proficiency (Advanced to Expert level) in relational databases (e.g., MS SQL, MySQL) and NoSQL databases (e.g., MongoDB)
- Some experience and Intermediate level proficiency in other languages and platforms (e.g., React, Angular, Node.js)
- BS/BA in Computer Science or a related degree
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to work independently, and without supervision, and as a contributing member of a team
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Uses past experience, standards and trends to complete coding tasks with less-than-detailed scopes
- Ability to estimate task work time and meet deliverable deadlines
- Incorporate secure programming practices into every task
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret documents and statements
- Ability to respond to company issues clearly and effectively
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by advocates assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel in this position.
EOE Statement We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
About the Organization Net Pay Advance, Inc. is a financial service company that provides short term lending based solely on the principle of using technology to help others. By sticking to simple procedures, secure operations, and a trusted staff, we have remained a successful business since 2007. As a growing and expanding business, our focus is to continue to provide excellent products, services and support through high quality customer service and technological support.
Our employees receive competitive benefits including 100% paid premiums for the employee portion of Medical and Dental insurance, PTO, 401k/Roth Retirement plans, paid holidays, and affordable supplemental insurance such as Life, AD&D, Vision, And Hospital and Cancer plans.
Location: Wichita, KS
Job date: Mon, 20 Sep 2021 07:25:00 GMT
Apply for the job now!