Job title: Sales Manager
Company: Castle Chevrolet North
Job description: Welcome to Castle Automotive Group! If you’re looking for an opportunity to be appreciated and involved in your career, your search is complete. We have a great history of providing excellent career opportunities for sharp, energetic people.
What We’re Looking For
We are looking for a self-motivated Experienced Used Car Sales Manager to join us in supporting our dealership staff and customers while assisting us in building and growing our brand.
What We Offer
- 401(K) with employer match
- Major medical & Dental (50% employee paid)
- Voluntary Benefits (i.e. Accident, Critical Illness, Disability)
- Life Insurance, Property & Casualty Insurance
- Paid vacation
- The goal of the Used Car Manager is to focus on and produce used vehicle inventory
- Keep informed of Auto Auction activity/prices and attend auctions (vertual/in person) on a regular basis.
- Develop a strong and effective inventory mix & pricing to market of vehicles
- Work directly with sales staff and customers to assist in closing deals.
- Evaluate & appraise trade in vehicles.
- Other duties as needed
- General Motors experience a must
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Understanding of inventory control
- Strong computer & phone skills (Internet, Microsoft Office, CRM)
- Professional appearance, Strong work ethic with a positive attitude
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented, with ability to work within a fast paced environment
- Current, valid driver’s license and satisfactory Motor Vehicle Report (MVR)
- V-Auto; Smart Auction knowledge a plus
- Must have previous experience as a Used Car Manager, min 2 years
We are looking for qualified, quality people who are ready to start their career within our family.
To learn more about us visit:
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location: Elk Grove Village, IL
Job date: Sun, 28 Aug 2022 22:00:22 GMT
Apply for the job now!