Job title: Quality Engineer
Company: ICIMS – Lutron Electronics Company, Inc
Job description: Lutron Electronics Company, Inc
Position Type: Regular Full-Time
Lutron Electronics Co., Inc has an immediate opening for a Quality Engineer in our Humacao, Puerto Rico facility. In this position, you will be a key part of the manufacturing quailty team that continously strives for advancing our customer’s experience by providing superior lighting control products. To be a successful Quality Engineer, you will develop a deep technical understanding of how our products are designed and manufactured. We will count on you to use your technical knowledge and data-driven judgement to strive for quality excellence.
Responsibilities and Contributions:
- Conduct root cause analysis through the inspection of manufacturing defects, data analysis, designs of experiments, and other techniques.
- Conduct quaility improvements throught the 8D process
- Report quality metrics and development of statistical analysis
- Operate in a systematic and logical manner
- Show good judgement
- Participate cross-functionally and effectively communicate with co-workers, colleagues and others
- Administer regulatory compliance through UL, CSA, and other agencies
- Manage the ISO 9001:2015 standard and quality management systems.
- Stay aligned to Lutron’s culture and values:
Be flexible and adaptable to changing markets
Be an innovative thinker
Be customer focused
- B.S in Electrical Engineering
- Between 0-2 years of experience in the electronic industry.
- Failure analysis experienced is preferred
- Experienced in quality and or process engineering positions
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, Including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Data driven
Lutron Electronics position as the leading manufacturer of lighting controls worldwide, our unsurpassed quality, the breadth and depth of our product offerings, and our commitment to servicing our worldwide customers have resulted in annual double digit growth. This growth has in turn allowed the company to continue to invest in recruiting and retaining the best people we can find to service our customers. Continuous growth has also fueled our ability to constantly develop new technologies and new manufacturing processes that in turn drive the creation of new or better products and services.
Lutron offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and a dynamic and professional work environment. We also offer continued growth through increased job responsibilities, courses offered through LutronUniversity and advancement opportunities. For more information, view our website at . EOE.
Location: Coopersburg, PA
Job date: Sat, 06 Aug 2022 07:00:40 GMT
Apply for the job now!