Job title: Quailty/ Saftey Manager, Unified Department of Radiology
Company: Montefiore Medical Center
Job description: Quailty/ Saftey Manager, Unified Department of Radiology
The position is responsible for establishment, implementation and monitoring of the centralized Performance Improvement/Performance Control Plan for the Department of Radiology under the direction of the Department Administrator. They will function as the administrative and technical leader for ensuring all goals for quality, safety, compliance, and accreditations are met. They will lead multidisciplinary teams to coordinate improvement efforts, manage departmental policies, and educate on the latest guidelines and regulations from TJC, ACR, DOH, MQSA, and other regulating bodies.
This individual will work closely with the Medical Director of Quality and Safety and leadership across all Montefiore Radiology sites.
- Master’s Degree- Masters in Public Health or equivalent with two years administrative experience.
- ARRT or RN preferred
- Lean Sigma training preferred
- Familiarity with JCAHO and New York State regulatory requirements
- Responsible to ensure department up to date on Joint Commission Compliance/ Readiness
- Responsibility includes Patient identification Compliance
- Hand Hygiene/ Infection Control Compliance
- Responsibility includes Contrast Extravasation follow up/ Committee
- Responsibility includes ACR Accreditations
- Responsibility includes ACR GRID, CTC, LCSR, 3D Registries
- Maintains ACR DICOE Accreditation
- Documents Midas Events/ follow up
- Responsibility includes Dose Optimization Committee Meeting
- Dose Monitoring Alert/ Committee updates
- QA Assurance Program & Committee Meeting
- Responsibility Radiology Repeat/Reject Analysis Compliance
- Responsibility includes DOH Inspection Readiness & Compliance
- Responsibility includes PDM Monitor Cleaning Compliance
- Maintain Radiology Policy & Procedure implantation & updates
- Responsibility includes MQC -OPPE report
- Responsibility includes Radiologist Peer Review
- Maintain relationships with Regulatory Liaison
- Documents and Communicates Medical Device Recall
- Maintain relationships with all Radiology site leadership
- Sedation Team Committee
- Radiation Safety Committee
- ACR – Radpeer
Department: Radiology Bargaining Unit: Non Union Campus: MOSES Employment Status: Regular Full-Time Address: 111 East 210th Street, Bronx
Shift: Day Scheduled Hours: 8:30 AM-5 PM Req ID: 154359
Montefiore is an equal employment opportunity employer. Montefiore will recruit, hire, train, transfer, promote, layoff and discharge associates in all job classifications without regard to their race, color, religion, creed, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, gender, actual or presumed disability, history of disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, pregnancy, military status, marital status, or partnership status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Location: The Bronx, NY
Job date: Fri, 25 Jun 2021 22:31:08 GMT
Apply for the job now!