Job title: Quailty Control Associate
Company: Saddle Creek Logistics
Job description: Why Work for Saddle Creek?
Saddle Creek Logistics Services succeeds by promoting a diverse, friendly, and respectful teamwork environment. As a vital service provider, we not only make a difference in our community but offer our associates opportunities to enhance their skills, build meaningful careers and end each day with a sense of accomplishment. If you’re looking for a family-oriented company that lives by its values and offers competitive pay and benefits, join our team today.
Note that if you are viewing this posting on an external job board (such as Indeed, LinkedIn, ZipRecruiter, etc.), unless specifically stated in the posting, the provided salary estimates may not be accurate as they are not provided by Saddle Creek. Our recruiters look forward to speaking with you about your background, skills, and compensation requirements.
- Consistently enforce quality standards and represent customer’s interest in quality related issues
- Performing cycle count responsibilities
- Analyzes and resolves work problems
- Initiates or suggests plans to motivate associates to achieve work goals
- Issues written and oral instructions
- Assists with department training and meetings
- Prioritize work load according to production and planning schedule
- Audit processes to confirm proper auditing is being performed
- Audit processes to ensure quality standards and defect ranges are being met
- Ensure audits are properly documented and recorded
- Follow up inbound inspection findings with further auditing as needed
- Effectively work and communicate with coworkers and customers
- Verifies corrective action is taken to resolve defects
- Other duties as assigned
- Benefits package including medical, dental, vision and medical reimbursement
- Weekly pay
- Vacation immediately upon hire
- 401(k) match
- Employee assistance and identity theft protection
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company paid life insurance and short term disability
- Personal time after 90 days
- Shift differential for 2nd, 3rd, and weekend shifts
Saddle Creek is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to applicants and existing associates and evaluate qualified candidates without regard to race, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, color, religious creed, marital status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, sex (including pregnancy, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), mental or physical disability, medical condition, military and veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws, governmental regulations and executive orders. View the EEO is the Law poster . View the EEO is the Law Supplement . View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision . View the E-Verify Posting .
Saddle Creek is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability to search and apply for a career opportunity, please send an e-mail to and let us know your contact information and the nature of your request.
Location: Corinth, MS
Job date: Sat, 23 Jul 2022 02:32:44 GMT
Apply for the job now!