In this blog we will discuss WordPress best and important plugins. These plugins have there own advantage and unique use to enhance our website performance. We recommend you to read all my previous blogs and start with part 1.
1. UpdraftPlus – Backup/Restore . This is very important to backup your website. UpdraftPlus help you to backup your website to your remote server. You can backup your website to Google drive as well.
2. Swift Performance Lite. This plugin helps you to enhance your websites upload speed and performance. You can clear your website’s cache and do many more things with this plugin.
3. SSL Insecure Content Fixer . This plugin will fix all insecure content related to your website’s ssl. In general your website get secure through install ssl but show an error that your connection to this website is not fully secure. To make it secure you need to install this plugin and go to its setting select capture and save the setting and your website will show as secure connection.
4. Real-Time Find and Replace. This plugin helps you to find and replace any particular code of your website and make changes according to your choice.
5. Insert Headers and Footers. This plugin helps you to insert codes into your website’s header or footer. Inserting pop ads to your website done buy this plugin.
6. Ninja Forms. This plugin help you to create any type of form to anywhere on your website.
7. Child Theme Configurator. This plugin helps you to create child theme of any installed theme.
8. TinyMCE Advanced . This is the best visual editor for your WordPress website.
9. WooCommerce. This plugin helps your website to list your products and receive payments. You can make your website an E commerce website by this plugin.
10. Elementor Page Builder. This plugin helps you to make your website’s pages more attractive and visible. You can create landing pages with this plugin.