Job title: Inside Sales Account Management Associate
Company: Prysmian Group
Job description: Team Overview & Responsibilities
The Inside Sales Account Management Representative is responsible for responding to all inquiries from new and established customers, processing requests for quotes, entering orders, managing orders, and working with functional areas throughout the organization to ensure customer satisfaction.
What you’ll do:
- Support the sale of products by partnering with Regional Sales Managers, by managing quote requests, sales leads, product promotions and analysis of sales data
- Manage a minimum of 50 customer requests daily, including phone calls, e-mails, faxes, and other forms of electronic communication
- Review and interpret customer specifications, applications, and terms and conditions, with assistance from Engineering or Marketing. Process requests for quote by providing pricing and product availability in a timely fashion, typically within 24 hours
- Process orders from customers and acknowledge within 48 hours
- Process customer returns and claims in a timely manner and initiate corrective action if necessary
- Participate in cross-functional projects impacting the department and the organization
- Interface with various departments within the company to meet the needs of the customer to ensure timely delivery and accurate receipt of products, including departments such as Shipping, Scheduling, Quality, Manufacturing, Credit, Finance, Engineering, and Product Management
- Provide back-up assistance and coverage for other teams as required
- Be the voice of the customer to the Prysmian organization.
- 2+ years’ experience in sales or account management
- College coursework equivalent to an Associate Degree in Business or related
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Analytical, documentation, and problem-solving skills
- Technical aptitude to understand product functionality, specifications and application
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Desire and ability to excel in a rapidly changing, fast-paced environment
- Motivated both individually and on a team level
- Organizational, time management, multi-tasking, and follow-up skills
- Knowledge of ERP systems such as SAP or AS 400 Mainframe
- Knowledge of Wire and Cable industry and experience in distribution environment a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree
Prysmian Group, as an Equal Opportunity Employer, aims to attract and recruit individuals with diverse backgrounds, skills and abilities, who will enhance the quality of service and contribute to the Group’s success. Prysmian Group is committed to the development of an organization that prioritizes talent, where people feel respected, appreciated and free to fully express their human potential. Prysmian Group strongly believes that diversity drives meritocracy and brings significant value at all levels of the organization, increases the possibility of capturing market opportunities and maximizing value for our customers and shareholders. Prysmian Group bases its decisions on principles of equality, with evaluations based on the type of position and with a focus on best practices so individuals succeed based on their efforts and skills and their alignment with applicable job requirements.
Line Mangers, Hiring Managers, HR Corporate and HR Local are responsible for ensuring that diversity and inclusion are respected during the recruiting process. Unconscious bias and stereotypes must not influence our selection processes. We look for the best candidates and for the real value they can bring into the organization. We value meritocracy. We value diversity. We turn off our bias. All persons shall have the opportunity to be considered for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, military service and veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Prysmian will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant with a disability unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.
Your application data will be treated according to our Data Protection Policy. If you believe you require assistance to complete this form or to participate in an interview, please let us know.
Location: Highland Heights, KY
Job date: Fri, 03 Sep 2021 22:19:45 GMT
Apply for the job now!