Job title: Inbound Customer Service Representative
Company: PFP Miller Brothers Staffing
Job description: Miller Brother Staffing is Looking for Inbound Customer Service Representatives to work with our Valued Client in Whippany, New Jersey.
Pay: $18/hr – $19/hr with previous experience.
Shifts: 930am-6pm and 1130am-8pm. We are primarily Mon-Fri with OT before/after shift. Or weekend OT to process claims and other documents.
Job Summary: The Associate, Claims Processing, under the direction of the Supervisor, is responsible for processing medical claims received from patients and/or HCPs across a broad product suite. An individual in this role is expected to meet or exceed productivity and quality standards. Associates possess a solid understanding of department processes, products, and operational tools/systems. This position utilizes Our Clients systems to process the claims. The Associate may be assigned additional responsibilities by the Supervisor.
What you will do:
- The Associate verifies the accuracy and completeness of claim forms and attachments, such as EOBs, EOPs, SPPs, and pharmacy receipts. Information is entered into adjudication systems as required. Claims are paid or rejected based upon system adjudication and/or application of business rules external to the systems. Consults with Supervisor for complex claims or clarification of business rules. Obtains missing information by calling payers using standard scripts.
- Refers requests for escalation as needed and engages other internal areas such as Program Management, IT and other Contact Center teams to resolve issues and improve customer experience.
- Provides input and feedback to Supervisor, Quality Management and Training (among others) as subject matter expert to improve processes, procedures, and training.
What we need from you:
- Entry level candidates will be considered.
- Ability to manage effectively through ambiguity and complex situations, customer-centric, action- and results-oriented, and professional.
- High school diploma, required, college degree is preferred.
Why work with us?
· Excellent company culture, fun events, and volunteer opportunities
· Competitive benefits (medical, dental, vision & more)(when hired On)
· 401k package with dollar-for-dollar match-up (when hired On)
· Generous PTO and paid holidays days offered (when hired On)
· Opportunities to grow professionally and personally
onally and personally
Expected salary: $18 – 19 per hour
Location: Whippany, NJ
Job date: Fri, 27 Aug 2021 07:05:28 GMT
Apply for the job now!