Job title: Human Resources Clerk for 2nd Shift, Moultrie, Georgia
Company: National Beef Packing
Job description: US-GA-Moultrie
Requisition ID: 2021-1999
Position Type: Regular Full-Time
Get a job you’ll LOVE! National Beef Packing of Moultrie, Georgia, is looking for a qualified professional to join our Team as a Human Resources Clerk for 2nd Shift. With competitive pay and benefits, safe and stable work, and an environment that is caring and supportive, National Beef could become your next career move!
The person who fills the 2nd Shift Human Resources Clerk position will be responsible for the following:
- Answering Phones
- Data entry
- Daily assistance/interaction with hourly and Management employees
- Assist in resolving employee issues
- Communications with both internal and external departments
- General Office Duties
- Daily Attendance Tracking of all company employees
- Manage employee requests for time off
- Filing as required
- Organize and manage company Quarterly Newsletter
- Various duties as required
The ideal candidate for the 2nd Shift Human Resources Clerk position should meet the following qualifications:
- Must be familiar with Microsoft Word & Excel
- Possess efficient data entry skills
- Good customer service skills
- Good work history and attendance
- Must be able to work with confidential matters
- Team Player with good communication skills
- Good Telephone etiquette skills
- Possess a professional attitude/conduct
- English/Spanish Bilingual Skills a plus
National Beef is a leader in producing fresh, chilled and further processed beef products for customers in the U.S. and worldwide. We offer a variety of employment opportunities in our production, packaging, and hide tanning facilities that stretch from the western plains to the east coast. We strive to be the preferred employer in every one of those communities, whether it’s measured by the number of people employed or the good we do in the area. We invite you to join our family, wherever you call home.
National Beef is an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, natural origin, age, gender identity, protected veterans status, or status as a disabled individual.
Location: Moultrie, GA
Job date: Wed, 15 Sep 2021 07:08:51 GMT
Apply for the job now!