Job title: Evening Part Time Janitorial Supervisor
Company: PJS of Texas, Inc.
Job description: Location: Pflugerville, TX
Professional Janitorial Service is one of the largest and fastest growing privately owned commercial cleaning companies in Central Texas, San Antonio and El Paso. We pride ourselves in providing high quality cleaning services to many office buildings. PJS is more equipped than any other company in the state of Texas to help our customers do their job and do it well. The key to our success is our people! We employ the best people in the industry! Our team includes over one hundred years of combined experience in providing the highest-level cleaning services available. PJS of Texas, INC. is an equal opportunity employer.
PJS of Texas is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind.
Job Skills / Requirements
Are you looking for a place with opportunities for growth or for a steady part time job that keep your weekends free?
Look no further. We are looking for a part time evening janitorial supervisor for one of our buildings located in downtown Austin. Work Schedule is Monday to Friday, 5:30PM- 10:30PM.
Payrate starting at $14 per hour.
Primary job responsibility is to lead and supervisor a single account under the direction and guidance of the Operations Manager. This individual will actively manage night janitorial operations of their assigned account while supporting employees in a positive manner and ensuring that all services are being provided with the highest quality.
Main Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Enforce work standards under the direction of the Operations Manager.
- Monitor overall inventory/equipment usage and safety maintenance and upkeep of equipment.
- Allocate use of available labor resources in an effective manner.
- Assist the Operations staff in supervision, coverage, and training nighttime cleaners as needed.
- Prepare comprehensive nightly reports to be submitted to Operations Manager.
- Perform janitorial and maintenance duties when needed.
- Special project work as requested and other duties as assigned.
- Must be flexible and can organize priorities based on workplace needs
- Must have the ability to understand and apply workplace safety procedures
- Must have excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with a diverse population. This includes skills in coaching, training, and crew motivation
- Seeking individuals with the ability to work under pressure, and can self-direct to manage time and meet deadlines
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) candidates a plus**
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Must have supervisory experience, preferably in the janitorial, hospitality or food industry
- Must pass a background check
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Billingual in English/Spanish a plus*
PJS of Texas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This is a Part-Time position Monday-Friday, 5:30PM – 10:30PM.
Number of Openings for this position: 1
Expected salary: $14 per hour
Location: Pflugerville, TX
Job date: Thu, 16 Sep 2021 07:54:15 GMT
Apply for the job now!