Job title: Director, Walmart International & US eCommerce
Job description: Relocation Assistance Offered Within Country
# 112325 – Rogers, Arkansas, United States
Do you want to come to work with a smile and leave with one as well? In between those smiles, your day is comprised of connecting with others across the world, full of stimulating discussions, and making impactful contributions.
If this is how you see your career, Colgate is the place to be! Our trustworthy household brands, dedicated employees, and sustainability commitments make us a company passionate about building a future to smile about for our employees, consumers, and surrounding communities. As the brand with the highest household presence in the world, we transcend physical boundaries. We win as a global organization by continually learning and collaborating. The pride in our brand fuels a workplace that encourages creative thinking, fosters experimentation, and promotes authenticity which has contributed to our enduring success. If you are passionate about working for a company that lives by their values, then give your career a reason to smile…every single day.
In today’s dynamic retail environment, it is an exciting time to be a part of the Customer Development team at Colgate. Our highly energetic and focused Walmart Customer Team is dedicated to driving growth for Colgate Palmolive and for Walmart in this ever-changing landscape. What role will you play as a member of the team?
The Director of Walmart International & Walmart US eCommerce, located in our office in Rogers, Arkansas, will have dual responsibilities. You will be responsible for managing Colgate’s relationship with Walmart International, our largest customer worldwide, reporting directly to the General Manager for Walmart Global and part of the US Organization. This position will play a critical role in developing and maintaining a strong partnership with Walmart, influencing Colgate’s commercial strategy to align operations with Walmart’s strategies. You will also be responsible for leading the Walmart US eCommerce team focused on developing Walmart eCommerce capabilities and operational execution of the US Omni strategy for Walmart US. Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Lead the commercial relationships with Walmart International by acting as a point of contact with Walmart International in Bentonville and developing Colgate engagement strategy with Walmart outside of the US
- Devise and coordinate the deployment of the engagement strategy with Colgate local teams on the ground and participate actively in any resolution of commercial issues with Walmart
- Engage Walmart International to drive strategic initiatives agreed upon with this critically important customer, working closely with Walmart teams around the world
- Develop a global strategy to promote sustainable and mutually profitable business growth with Walmart
- Develop a deep understanding of Omni customer strategy, structure, processes and key performance indicators at a global and local level, and how these can be leveraged to increase Colgate market share
- Coordinate the yearly Joint Business Planning process with Walmart in each country and at local level, and follow its execution and results
- Lead the Walmart US eCommerce team to build true omni growth strategies for our brands via leveraging portfolio, shopper behavior insights, eCommerce best practises
- Be a change agent to enable the Customer Development organization in Walmart to upscale & accelerate their full omni level business management skills
- Develop processes and best practices to better identify & improve our eCommerce scorecard focused on driving tracking, digital content, conversion to grow sales in all Digital Modalities of shopping
- Work across the organization to develop winning Go to Market plans that capture the Walmart shopper in all the ways they choose to shop
What you’ll need
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred
- A minimum of 15 years customer development, sales or related business experience required, preferred experience in understanding of Walmart International
- Working knowledge of eCommerce retail basics, traffic and conversion drivers, Search, the consumers path to purchase and omni channel retailer models required
- Strong leadership, interpersonal skills and ability to think strategically
- Previous experience in FMCG industry and/or experience partnering with Walmart preferred
- Experience working with cross functional teams to drive success and using data to influence decisions
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognized brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, Tom’s of Maine, Sorriso, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sanex, Elta MD, PCA Skin, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill’s Science Diet and Hill’s Prescription Diet.
For more information about Colgate’s global business, visit the Company’s web site at . To learn more about Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures® oral health education program, please visit . To learn more about Hill’s and the Hill’s Food, Shelter & Love program please visit . To learn more about Tom’s of Maine please visit .
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact [email protected] with the subject “Accommodation Request” should you require accommodation.
Location: Rogers, AR
Job date: Fri, 03 Sep 2021 22:58:05 GMT
Apply for the job now!