Job title: Dining Attendant / Server & Lead Attendant/Server – full time – The Gardens at St. Elizabeth
Company: CHI Living Communities
Job description: The Gardens at St. Elizabeth, located in the historic Highlands neighborhood of Denver, is a senior living community looking for a full-time Dining Attendant/Server & Lead Attendant/Server to join our team!
We currently have an opportunity for a Dining Attendant/Server & a Lead Attendant/Server who has a genuine passion for caring for our elders. We are looking for a fun and friendly person with a great attitude and good work ethic. Must be punctual, dependable display team focus.
- Maintaining a safe and cleanly working environment
- Handles food and equipment according to sanitation policies and procedures
- Taking and delivering residents meal and drink orders in the dining room
- Dishing and serving meals to residents directly on nursing units
- Preparation of meals in accordance with dietary and medical restrictions
- Wash and sanitize dishware and cookware
- Stock food and supplies in storeroom and cooler areas
- Performs other tasks as assigned by the lead cook or Executive Chef
Location: Denver, CO
Job date: Wed, 22 Sep 2021 07:45:22 GMT
Apply for the job now!