The Office is not just an amazing show, it’s also the subject of innumerable memes. So much so, that even the people not familiar with The Office, know about Michael Scott. Though Michael Scott was (and remains, to this day) the most memorable character from The Office, the other characters also have left some remarkable memories. Many of The Office best quotes have become highly popular memes. Here, we have compiled a few of The Office best quotes. Some of them are funny, some are insightful, some plain absurd. But all of them are simply lovable. It is impossible to get all the best dialogues from The Office in one place, but here’s the list of my favorites:
1. “I wish there was a way to know you’re in the good old days before you’ve actually left them.” – Andy
We start with a sentimental, insightful dialogue by one of the most universally-accepted-annoying-characters from The Office – second, of course, to Michael himself – Andy Bernard. Don’t we all wish that we knew what our “good old days” will be, when we are in them? One of the best dialogues from The Office, this is so far-off from the humorous tone of the show, that it might give the wrong idea to a third person!
2. “I have six roommates, which are better than friends because they have to give you one month’s notice before they leave.” – Toby
If you don’t agree that Toby was the most pitiable character on The Office, then you’re wrong. This dialogue is one of The Office best quotes because not only is it highly relatable, it makes the already-pitiable Toby seem even more miserable.
3. “By two o’clock Dwight will choose himself to be the assistant to his own assistant, me.” – Jim
Jim and Dwight’s friendship seemed like a one-sided prank show for most of the show. However, by the end of it, we knew that Dwight and Jim are closer friends to each other than anyone else. This is one of The Office best quotes because it reminds us constantly of how intelligent Jim is, how much he loves pranks, and how much he loves Dwight.
4. “If my parents see this, I am toast.” – Creed
We’ve all done things we would like to be kept secret from our parents, for our whole lives, if possible. That is exactly why, this is highly relatable. However, when this dialogue is spoken by a character like Creed, it becomes eligible to be on the list of one of The Office best quotes.
5. “Nothing to be alarmed about, it’s just a man pointing a bull tranquilizer at a coworker.” – Dwight
Of course, what is the alarming point of a coworker pointing a tranquilizer at you? Nothing at all. What’s alarming is how different Dwight is, and how he changed through the series. However, this dialogue defines Dwight’s basic personality; and hence, becomes one of The Office best quotes.
6. “Sometimes I’ll start a sentence, and I don’t even know where it’s going. I just hope I find it along the way. Like an improv conversation. An improversation.” – Michael
A list of The Office best quotes must have this one! Though Michael may be annoying, but sometimes, his intellect was beyond words. This is one of those situations. Everyone sometimes has those moments where they begin a sentence without knowing where it’s going. However, no one can put that into words better than Michael!
7. “Nostalgia is truly one of the great human weaknesses…second only to the neck.” – Dwight
Someone reading this dialogue at first might wonder that Dwight must be an insanely deep character, with a lot of wisdom. And then reading the second part of the dialogue might just confuse the beets out of them, if you know what I mean!
8. “I am not superstitious, but I am a little stitious.” – Michael
Nobody wants to be superstitious in today’s world; but Michael reminds us that it’s okay to be a little stitious. In a larger picture, it reminds us that it is okay to be a little bit of everything we want to be. This is the reason it is one of the best dialogues from The Office.
9. “I think an ordinary paper company like Dunder-Mifflin was a great subject for a documentary. There’s a lot of beauty in ordinary things. Isn’t that kind of the point?” – Pam
This show was very underrated for a long time, much longer than was fair. One of the best shows on television was not getting the attention and love it deserved. It is a beautiful show, indeed.
10. “Not enough for me? You are everything.” – Jim
`Jim and Pam’s love story is one of the best love stories in the history of television. They did not have too many cheesy dialogues, they did not have overly-romantic scenes, and yet, it was everything. That is what makes this one of The Office best quotes; because as the dialogue states, The Office is everything.