Can you believe the first day of fall is one month from tomorrow? I don’t know about you, but I’m not going to miss the extra hot, humid weather we’ve had this summer.
So, is it too early to shop for? Short answer: Nah.
In other news, Emma and I are heading to Nashville for a work trip this week—I can’t wait to see Elsie and work on some upcoming content for ABM. So excited! 🎃🎄
Here are 10 things I’m loving this week!
1. I bought a set ofand I want MORE. They’re so fun. You can also find them on .
2. Is it just me, or doflowers last longer than average? I add them to my Instacart order pretty often.
3. My most recent.
4. Thesefrom Etsy are so cute!
5. I started listening to Back to the Beach last week, and I’m officially hooked. If you watched Laguna Beach back in the day, you’ll love it! Haha.
6. I useevery night before bed. I love little routines that signal your brain that it’s time to sleep.
7. If you’re rug shopping, be sure to check out my blog post 12 Affordable and Stylish Area Rugs. I’m all about budget-friendly purchases!
8. OMG.exist. I swear by their , and am overly excited about this find.
9. The bestever. I use this every week to plan out my workdays.
P.S. Here’s last week’s 10 Things Sunday in case you missed it. Have a great week! xo, Jacki