It’s still summer for sure (90° here today), buuut I do have my eye on some fall goodies already. And my Pinterest feed has already turned to almost 100% fall and Halloween content, so I know I’m not the only one thinking about that stuff … right??
We just have a few weeks left of having my husband here at home before we send him out on another tour for his job (and we’ve been sick almost the whole time he’s been home so far), so we need to get out and make the most of it before he takes off again.
I have my eye on a French pastry shop to visit and I want to try a new donut place (and get some good pierogies) before he goes. However, they are never as good as my mom’s pierogies, IMHO).
1. I was looking for a good non-toxic nude nail polish since my favorite one got discontinued, and I really like this one that I’ve tried for a few months (in the color HZ).
They have a few nude-like color options you can get at Target, and if I use the topcoat as well, I can get a week of wear, easily!
2. What month can I drink out of this? Now, or wait until September?
3. How cute is that mushroom vase?
4. We got out our cute little popcorn maker to watch Stranger Things IV recently, and I was reminded how good fresh popcorn is … so yummy!
5. This removable wallpaper is F. U. N. I would even use smaller amounts to line drawers or the back of a shelf for a pop of pattern.
6. I’m more of a cute Halloween girl than a scary one, so this sweatshirt is perfect.
8. My favorite thing on TV right now is The Rehearsal on HBO. Nathan Fielder’s previous show, Nathan For You, was one of our all-time favorites, and I was ecstatic to see he was back again. It’s awkward genius comedy gold.
9. I got these door knocker-style earrings, and even though they look like a big statement earring, they are really light! Love the retro vibe.
10. I’m still not over a good neon sign. Are you?
I haven’t made my Nutella Puppy Chow snack in a long time, and I’ve been craving that for a movie night sometime soon. I really want to see Marcel the Shell with Shoes On, so maybe it would good for that! xo. Laura
P.S. Here’s last week’s 10 Things Sunday in case you missed it!